Keto Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa Soup | Exclusive Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa Soup Recipe This is a simple Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa Soup recipe that uses shredded chicken , chicken stock , cilantro , jalepeno , onion , garlic , lime , and cumin as the main ingredients. It’s a healthy keto soup recipe because it is low-carb and gluten-free. It is also paleo diet friendly, as well as low calorie.
Want to prepare a delicious meal for the whole family?
If you have picky eaters like me, try this delicious and easy keto salsa soup recipe! It contains slow cooked chicken, lots of taco seasoning, fresh cheese and grated cheese. The result is a comforting cheese soup full of Mexican flavor that will satisfy your hungry family any day of the week. My team thought this was a good idea!
Even on the craziest days, you can make this soup in no time!
When I know my evenings are going to be chaotic, I plan simple ideas like this to get me through. You can use chicken breast meat or even chicken thighs if you like. Just put fresh cheese on the chicken, herbs, chicken stock and a can of Rotel.
Tips for making chicken soup with salsa in a slow-cooker:
- Once the chicken is cooked, take it out and shred it. If the cream cheese doesn’t look appetizing, don’t worry! Just take a kitchen whisk and stir the broth well, trying to break up all the little pieces of cream cheese.
- If you’re curious about my favorite way to shred meat, I use these handy Bear Claws shredders to easily shred chicken!
- Put the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and add the shredded cheese to the soup. Before serving, I also add a packet of steamed cauliflower to give the soup more vegetables and heart. It’s delicious (but you can leave it out if you don’t like it).
Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa Soup Keto
.. : 8 SERIES
Preparation time: 10 MINUTES
Cooking time: 4 HOURS
Total time : 4 HOURS AND 10 MINUTES
Creamy taco seasoning soup with lots of shredded chicken, herbs and cheese!
- 2 Pfund Hühnerbrüste, roh
- 8 ounces diced cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning (recipe HERE).
- 1/2 cup onions ha ha ha
- 1/2 cup cor cor cor cor cor cor cor cor cor cor cor cor cor cor cor cor
- 10 oz. Canned tomatoes and green peppers Rotel
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon powder of p p p p
- 1 1/2 cups mixed Mexican cheese, grated 1 1/2 cups
- 10 oz. steamed cauliflower
In a slow-cooker: Place chicken breasts, cream cheese, taco seasoning, garlic, ancho chili powder, salt, rotel, onion, cilantro, then add broth.
Close the lid and cook 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low, until the chicken is cooked through and flakes easily.
Take out the chicken and shred it. Use a kitchen whisk and mix the broth very well, trying to separate out all the little pieces of cream cheese.
Add grated cheese and a bag of frozen cauliflower that has been steamed in the microwave.
Serve with a topping that matches the ketones’ needs: Guacamole, avocado, jalapeño, extra cheese, etc.
Demand: 8 servings, serving size: 1.5 cups
.356 calories | 17 g fat | 6 g total carbohydrates | 2 g fiber | 36 g protein | 4 g net carbs
Provided for you by
Winner of the slow cooker!
We love anything Mexican, so it’s no surprise that this delicious cheese soup is a hit. It has a lot of chicken in it and is so full of flavor! If you do, be sure to come back and let me know.
You won’t be short of carbs in this Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Keto Soup.
keto salsa chicken crockpotketo chicken salsa soupketo mexican chicken slow cookerketo mexican chicken soup slow cookercrockpot salsa chickenchicken queso soup slow cooker,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto salsa chicken crockpot,keto chicken salsa soup,keto mexican chicken slow cooker,keto mexican chicken soup slow cooker,crockpot salsa chicken,chicken queso soup slow cooker,keto chicken soup, slow cooker,green chile chicken soup slow cooker