Easy keto avocado brownies are one of the most delicious ways to amp up your keto diet. These brownies are simple to make and only require a few simple ingredients. These brownies are perfect for any special occasion. Who doesn’t love a rich and fudgey treat?
These easy low carb avocado brownies with a thick layer of dark chocolate are a crowd pleaser and a great snack or dessert when you are on the Keto diet. They contain only 3 grams of net carbs (3g total carbs) and 0 grams of fat, so they are perfect for a keto diet.This article contains affiliate links and we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase on our website.
Avocado brownies are very moist, tasty and chocolatey brownies. You’d never guess there’s avocado in the dough. Enjoy a decadent gluten-free cake made only in a food processor from healthy ingredients. Only 3 grams of pure carbohydrates squared!
Avocados are full of nutrients, but not everyone likes them. If you’re trying to eat more avocado, the best and most creative way to hide it is to incorporate it into a delicious keto dessert.
I can’t wait to show you exactly how to make these keto avocado tarts because once you try them, you’ll want to eat them every day. These low-carb avocado brownies are moist, chocolatey and very hearty.
I’m a big chocolate fan, always have been. I can eat a lot of cakes in a few seconds. And I love to cook!
That’s why you’ll find a variety of brownies on this blog, including classic keto brownies, coconut flour brownies, and even cheesecake brownies. What can I say, I’m a big brownie fan!
If you’re looking for a healthier dessert with chocolate, I recommend you try these avocado tarts.
Watch our quick step-by-step video recipe to see how easy they are to make with a simple food processor.
Ingredients for Paleo Avocado Pie
- ripe avocado
- Cocoa powder
- Almond flour
- Coconut oil – if you don’t like the taste of coconut, use refined coconut oil, as it doesn’t taste like coconut.
- Dark chocolate, unsweetened
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
How to make healthy avocado tarts without grains?
Are you ready to discover how easy it is to make an avocado pie? I’ll show you how easy it is to make healthy brownies with this simple recipe. Cooking in a food processor takes less than 10 minutes, but you can also use a mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients in food processorand blend until smooth.
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes or until your healthy chocolate chip cookies are ready to eat!
Tips for making the best keto cakes with avocado ?
- Make sure your avocados are ripe andcreamy. You will need 1 1/2 cups of avocado or about two medium-sized fruits.
- Use a good quality vanilla extract – I like to use this brand because it gives a very good vanilla taste.
- Use enough cocoa powder so that the cakes are not egg-shaped.
- The avocado cake batter should be thicker than normal cake batter. Watch the video to see what it should look like.
- Adjust the sweetness to your taste – Depending on the chocolate used, the sweetness of these healthy cakes may vary. I like them when they’re not too sweet. Note that changing the amount of sweetener can change the consistency of the finished product.
- I recommend a mixture of erythritol and , do not use STEVIA extract as it becomes very bitter during cooking. If you follow a paleo diet, you can use coconut sugar.
I usually share all the recipes I make for my family and ask for honest opinions. This time, after dinner, I gave everyone a keto cake to taste and asked them what they thought of it. They ate the whole batch without knowing there was avocado in the cakes and asked for more.
Is avocado good for you?
The avocado is a very healthy and creamy fruit with many properties.
Did you know that avocados are rich in fiber and healthy fats and contain more potassium than bananas? An average avocado contains 160 calories, 7 g of fiber and only 2 g of net carbs. There are many other reasons to include avocados in your diet.
I love avocados and can eat them in any form. But I know you don’t all love lawyers as much as I do. You can finish them off with this delicious low-carb cake and enjoy the health benefits without eating the green fruit itself.
Believe me, I love to cook and eat healthy pastries. My last post about keto brownies went viral and many of you tried and loved this recipe.
Why do you put avocado in the cake?
The avocado gives the cake a super rich and spongy texture. Don’t worry about the avocado flavor of these cakes, as it is well masked by the dark chocolate, chocolate powder, and sweetener.
What other advice should be included? If you try my healthy avocado tarts, let me know because I love hearing about them here!
How to store cakes
- Refrigerator– Store leftover brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Freezing – Let the cakes cool completely, then wrap them in parchment paper to prevent sticking. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Other chocolate keto desserts you might like
These avocado keto cakes are very healthy, chocolatey and easy to make. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and enjoy a decadent low-carb dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F.
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, covering the bottom and sides.
- Blend avocado, eggs, and vanilla extract in a food processor until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Melt the coconut butter and dark chocolate in the microwave.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the avocado.
- Add the sweetener, cocoa powder, almond flour and baking powder. Mix until everything is smooth.
- Pour the avocado batter onto the baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes, then cut into 12 pieces.
This recipe makes 12 delicious square avocado tarts with 3g net carbs each.
Use large eggs at room temperature.
You can add nuts or seeds for extra crunch.
These cakes are slightly sweet. If you like sweeter desserts, increase the amount of sweetener.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
Quantity per serving.
How do we calculate the nutritional information?
Nutritional information listed is from the nutritional information contained in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Drug Administration database. Our nutritional information is accurate, but if you use other products, make your own calculations. The net amount of carbohydrates is calculated by subtracting dietary fibre and sugar alcohols, as these do not raise blood sugar levels.
Dessert Course, Keto Dessert
Keywords Avocado cake, Keto avocado cake
Sign up now!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to be the first to receive the latest recipes, updates and special offers.
You have successfully subscribed to our mailing list.
The full recipe can be found on the recipe card below. Readers who love him have also made these recipes:
3 ingredient keto browniesketo avocado fudgetruvia keto brownieslow carb brownies made with avocadoketo brownies no sweetenerketo brownie bites recipe,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,3 ingredient keto brownies,keto avocado fudge,truvia keto brownies,low carb brownies made with avocado,keto brownies no sweetener,keto brownie bites recipe,keto thin brownies,keto and co brownie mix